Mesothelioma UK’s priority is to be there for you and your loved ones
Once you have remembered family and friends, would your consider remembering Mesothelioma UK?
Your donation will help fund and achieve Mesothelioma UK's vision which is to:-
- Be a ‘Mesothelioma Essential One Stop Shop’ for up to date Mesothelioma support, information and education
- Provide funding for Mesothelioma Nurse Specialists based in NHS Hospital Trusts across the UK
- Provide funding for research dedicated to Mesothelioma
- Support the NHS to drive up standards and ensure equitable access to world class treatment, trials and care.
- Help the UK to lead the way in making Mesothelioma history through world class audit, research and clinical trials.
- Raise the profile of Mesothelioma to help prevent future cases of asbestos related disease.
A gift of £50.00 will cover the Mesothelioma UK helpline and email service for 1 hour and £400 will pay for 1 day.
A gift of £2,000 would fund a Mesothelioma Nurse Specialist for 1 month.
This gives you an idea that no matter how big or small your gift is, it is an invaluable contribution to us. A gift to Mesothelioma UK is a gift for those living with mesothelioma.
We feel a special sense of privilege whenever we are mentioned in a will. Receiving a gift in a will is an honour; it reminds us of the commitment and generosity of our supporters and helps us to plan for the future.
If you would like to know more about how you can leave a gift in your will to Mesothelioma UK, please feel free to contact Jill Lemon, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or Freephone 0800 169 2409.
Thank you for your support in advance
Click here to download this information in a pdf format