Mesothelioma UK Charitable Trust believes in developing mutually beneficial partnerships with local and national companies. The benefit to us is obviously financial but this also provides us with a route to disseminate information to raise awareness and the general profile of the work we do.
The potential benefit to your company can be a credible source of information to share with employees and contacts, positive public relations through your altruistic support and donorship.
You could choose to sponsor one of our educational events, or choose to be a Gold, Silver or Bronze Donor. You may want to enter a team into a local or national running, cycling or adventure event, hold a golf tournament or host an event at your work place. Get the media involved and we can supply fundraising materials to help with your events.
By supporting Mesothelioma Charitable Trust you will be seen to care for and support this often overlooked group of cancer patients.
Potential Benefits of Supporting Mesothelioma UK Charitable Trust:
- Enhance staff morale and motivation
- Team thinking opportunities.
- Improve credibility internally and externally by showing that your organisation has a social responsibility
- Opportunities to collaborate with MUK projects
As a Corporate Donor we offer Marketing Opportunities:
Your company will:
- Your logo and company name with a link to your website from the Mesothelioma UK Charitable Trust website.
- You will be given the opportunity to sponsor Mesothelioma UK events during the year (additional costs will apply)
- You can publicise your support for Mesothelioma UK Charitable Trust on your website and other materials
- You will have the opportunity to write an article for inclusion in the quarterly newsletter during the year on a subject related to mesothelioma including a picture with contact details, and Logo and 1 free insert in one delegate pack at any independent Mesothelioma UK educational events that take place during the sponsorship year.
- Have access to exhibition space at any Mesothelioma UK independent study days for health care professionals.
- Have acknowledgement in the quarterly newsletter, for the sponsorship provided, organisation name and logo. The newsletter is circulated to over 3,000 posted and a further 700 e-copies including patients/carers, asbestos support groups and health care professionals involved in mesothelioma (including the British Thoracic Oncology Group and National Lung Cancer Forum for Nurses members). (Dependent on level of Sponsorship).
It does not matter how big or small your company is, we can work together...
"You make a living by what you get. You make a life by what you give." (Winston Churchill, 1908)
Without your generous support, Mesothelioma UK would not be able to continue the vital Education, Information and Support services that we currently provide for patients, their carers and healthcare professionals.
Mesothelioma UK Charitable Trust would like to thank all of our wonderful donors.
If you would like to find out more about becoming a Corporate Partner/Donor or Friend contact our Fundraising Manager Jill Lemon on 0800 169 2409.